Taif Governorate Municipality.
E-Portal Study and Design Project for Taif Governorate Municipality. WWW.TAIFCITY.GOV.SA
1. Design an attractive and easy-to-use e-Portal, with strong and developed protection means.
2. Provide interactive and easily accessed e-services.
3. Provide the possibility of interaction with the e-portal visitors and identify their aspirations and expectations to reach the highest level of excellence.
4. Provide the possibility of measuring client satisfaction for the delivered services.
Seek to obtain the title of “Best e-Portal in the Kingdom” by seeking to receive the awards of relevance such as “Raqami (My Number) Award” provided by the Ministry of Communications and Information technology.
1. Study and improve the e-services taking into consideration application of the basic criteria of usability and the W3C Organization criteria, and then connect same to the existing systems at the Municipality in order to achieve integration for a period of 12 months, provide technical support and maintenance therefore through the technical staff required to be made available for a period of 24 months.
2. The technical support phase for the existing e-services and provide maintenance therefore through the technical staff required to be made available at the project.