Information Technology Department – Jeddah Governorate Municipality.
Electronic Services Package Development Project within the framework of the plan to change into e-transactions.
1. Make the Municipality services available everywhere and at any time through e-channels.
2. Facilitate and provide service and lessen suffering on the part of beneficiary.
3. Simplify and reduce the number of procedure steps and improve transaction completions.
4. Deliver services for the benefit of a large number of stakeholders.
5. Transparency in dealing.
6. Increase the productivity of Municipality staff.
7. Upgrade work quality level.
1. Study and improve the e-services taking into consider ation application of the basic criteria of usability and the W3C Organization criteria, and then connect same to
the existing systems at the Municipality in order to achieve integration for a period of 12 months, provide technical support and maintenance therefore through the technical staff required to be made available for a period of 24months.
2. The technical support phase for the existing e-services and provide maintenance therefore through the technical staff required to be made available at the project.